Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Don't Understand

So I'm sure one of us has mentioned before that I sometimes get to work from home.  By sometimes I mean 2-3 days a week.  There are definitely pros and cons to this type of schedule, but I'll save all of those for another post.

 Well there is one thing that I've noticed while working at the house....our lazy Mail Lady! 

Two days ago I put some outgoing mail in the empty mail box and lifted the red flag to make her aware of this outgoing mail. That's how it works, right?  So why is she ignoring all of this?  She still delivers our mail each day, but never takes the outgoing mail....I don't understand.  

Maybe it's because she's too distracted while talking on her Bluetooth :)

I know I'm fussing, but I hate when people don't do their job (especially when it's one of the main parts of their job...collect mail!).  So if I get the privilege to be home tomorrow then I plan on "kindly" reminding the Mail Lady to take our mail when the little red flag is at attention....geez!  What if I had bills waiting in there?

 Good coffee whenever I want it! One of the pros when working from home...along with keeping the USPS in check!

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment