Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Year

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'll try to make this quick... This has absolutely been the best year of my life. It had been extremely stressful at times, dealing with the drama that grad school, work, deaths and divorces in the family from a couple thousand miles away, and moving cross-country... Again. But dammit, it has been amazing :)

And all because of this girl. Cheesy? Yes. But she makes me smile. Every. Single. Day.

I've always been a happy person by nature, but Shrimp just makes every little part of my life better. Take, for instance, when I came home 366 days (it's a leap year!) after she worked up the guts to make things official. I came home to this...

On the front door


And on the living room wall

A whole slew of little notes she wrote about all "our little things." From our firsts to our favorites. I love this girl :)

~Tater

No comments:

Post a Comment