Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Can you imagine the uproar?

Forgive me for this brief rant, but I have to get this off my chest:

Reading the comments on Yahoo articles pisses me off so bad. What if all the Jews voted to make bacon illegal, and anyone who chose to eat bacon would be deprived of 1/2 their social security/tax benefits and health insurance, because the Jews didn't want to finance those benefits out of "their tax dollars." And we all know it is not healthy for children to be cared for by bacon-eaters, so lets make their families second class. Can you imagine the uproar? So let me marry my damn woman and give her insurance and equal recognition under tax and social security codes/laws. That's all.

Awwwwwwwwww! That feels so much better!

Excuse me if I offended anyone, that is far from my intent.

Note: I like bacon and I have no problem with anyone's religious identity. I just have a problem with people who try to infringe on the rights of others.

Proof of my affection for bacon.

In other news, wedding planning is going splendidly! We're visiting Kim's family in South Carolina the first weekend of April and shopping for wedding dresses. We've also hired our wedding planner, photographer, gotten the ceremony venue secured, and decided on an all-around theme/feel for the wedding. We had to adjust the date for the wedding, some friends won't be able to make it due to pregnancy (we're talking due date the same day as the wedding!) and being out of the country for work, but it is hard to accommodate everyone. The good news is that we chose a bye week, so no one will have to miss a big game to help us celebrate... And neither will we :)

Allllllllrighty, back to work!

<3 Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment