Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

"lazy" weekends

How come 6:30am on the weekends is not nearly as rough as 6:30am's during the work week?

I woke up wide wake right at 6:31 today.  There was no way I was going to lay there and fall asleep again and I knew once the "always starving" big black dog in the house heard me then I definitely wasn't going to be able to lay in bed anymore.

If only I felt this awake on my early mornings M-F...I don't get it.  Oh well, at least I get more out of my weekends, right?

Speaking of weekends...It's supposed to rain both today and tomorrow here in the DC area (booo)!  I feel like this is the first time we've had a rainy weekend since we moved here back in Oct. '11.  So I can't complain at all!  I'm kinda looking forward to it.

This icky weather means catching up on chores around the house, hitting the gym instead of our typical long run outside (maybe it won't rain so hard and we can still tackle our run), grocery shopping, squeezing in some lazy time and hopefully getting to stop by the Multisport World Expo that's going on this Sat & Sun.  Never been to it before, but I love checking out new gear (especially shoes!), learning new workouts, etc.  They're having quite a few free seminars so maybe I'll drag Tater to one of these!


~Shrimp






No comments:

Post a Comment